Saturday, January 3, 2015

Welcome To 2015 Commentary | Contagion

Welcome everyone to 2015!  The blog is officially one year old as of January 1st!  I am going to try to do some new and exciting stuff moving into 2015.  One of which is start putting out videos on a semi-regular basis thanks in part to my shiny new Elgato Game Capture HD60!  I  stopped doing videos because I didn't think they were of a very good quality, but my Elgato solves that problem which is exciting!

Thank you all so much for being members of the community for the last year and I hope 2015 is just as awesome as 2014 was!

The other cool thing I've done is unveil my new logo!  I assume you've noticed it at this point, but I figured I would address that yes, I did get a new logo.  Yes, the guy on the green army tank is inspired by Sackboy.  I hope you guys like it as much as I do.  You will be seeing it a lot since I am going to standardize my logo across all the different places I hang out.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment