Sunday, November 9, 2014

SWEET MUSIC ON A SUNDAY - THE DEVIL IN I - SLIPKNOT

As you guys are reading this I am currently in South Dakota at this very concert!  For the first time in almost 6 years Slipknot are back on tour after a bunch of issues with band members including one guy passing away from a drug overdose as well as a drummer who left/was fired from the band.  I hope you all are having a kick ass Sunday!  I know I am!  I'll be posting pictures and video very soon!

The weeks song is called:
THE DEVIL IN I - SLIPKNOT


If you would like to share a song please feel free to do so by clicking on the [SUBMIT CONTENT] button in the navigation bar of the site.  Give it the subject "New Music On a Sunday" and be sure to leave your name!  Let's have fun with this!  There is no music that is off limits!

0 comments:

Post a Comment