Sunday, October 19, 2014

SWEET MUSIC ON A SUNDAY - THEY DON'T NEED TO UNDERSTAND - ANDY BLACK

I am going to start doing something a little bit different and off topic once a week on Sunay's.  In addition to loving videogames I am a huge music fan and once upon a time before I started talking so much about games I would actually post music videos that I enjoyed as well!  Seriously, I did. Go look....I'll wait. :)

Anyway.  I love music more than your average person I would say.  I have made no secrets that blogging and this site are more or less a hobby.  I actually work a full time job as a Design Drafter.  Without getting into too much boring detail lets just say that I have plenty of time to listen to music every day and I absolutely love it!

So what I wanted to do is once week get the topic of discussion away from videogames and all that drama.  Each Sunday let's put away the pitchforks and listen to some new music you've hopefully never heard before!

This weeks song is called:
They Don't Need To Understand by Andy Black



If you would like to share a song please feel free to do so by clicking on the [SUBMIT CONTENT] button in the navigation bar of the site.  Give it the subject "New Music On a Sunday" and be sure to leave your name!  Let's have fun with this!  There is no music that is not off limits!

0 comments:

Post a Comment