Wednesday, October 1, 2014

My guy says "Keep your eyes out for news regarding Titanfall."

I was talking to my guy and he started talking about things like EA Access.  I asked him about how Titanfall is doing in terms of sales now that we are 6 months away from the launch of the game.  He didn't tell me much, but he said Respawn are not all that excited about where they are at.  He did say that news regarding the franchise is coming possibly by the end of 2014, but more than likely some time in the first half of 2015.

He wouldn't say what was going on, but he said the franchise is likely to change hands.  Right now I believe Respawn owns the IP so that could mean that EA are just going to pony up for it or possibly Microsoft or Sony would try to buy it.  My money is on EA buying it and making it multiplat.  Lets wait and see though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment