Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Get To Know: Dollmytee

I haven't had much to do tonight so I thought I would put this together for a fun little thing in case anyone gave a rats ass about who Dollmytee is.  If anyone else wants to "introduce" yourself to the community just send in your submission with the submit content tab.  I thought this would be a fun way for people in the community to get to know more about one another.  You don't have to get into personal details or anything.  Just tell us a little about yourself if you would like.

Here goes!

Real Name: Adam
Age: 26
Location: Minnesota!

10 Facts about me:

  • Last year I was married to the girl I have been with for 11 years!
  • I have a full time day job as a design engineer for a manufacturing company.  We make huge industrial wood recycling equipment.
  • Outside of videogames I am a huge Football and Hockey Fan!
  • In the last year I have lost almost 50 lbs!  Decided I wanted to live until I was 30.
  • I have two biological brothers and a sister who passed away at birth which is what the tattoo on my calf is for. Her name was Kayla Rose.
  • I have horrible taste in movies.  Seriously.  If I have to use my brain or pay attention I do not enjoy it.  I basically watch comedy movies and movies where gratuitous amounts of people are getting killed.  (Saving Private Ryan)
  • Due to my job I have gotten so used to writing in all capital letters when I hand-write thing that I cannot actually write regularly.  I have to actively think about it or I WILL START WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
  • I am a huge fan of Michael Goddard and his paintings.  I have about 7 different paintings of his in my man-cave.
  • I have a strange phobia, if you want to call it that, of having hot water on my face.  Cannot stand it.  When I wash my face I either do it really fast or turn the cold water on.  Do not ask why.  I am just damaged goods.
  • I have a very good memory--for worthless shit.  I can remember things like what my best friends girlfriend was wearing the first time I met her, but I could not tell you what I ate for dinner tonight.  Without even looking it up I can tell you that the code for unlocking everything in Vigilante 8 on N64 is JTBT7CFD1LRMGW.....Now when is my anniversary again?
  • BONUS!:  In that picture you see of my tattoo.  You will notice I have almost know hair on my calf.  That has nothing to do with me getting my calf shaved for my tattoo.  I was a catcher in baseball all throughout my childhood until I was almost 20 years old.  Crouching like that literally wore off the hair.  Gross isn't it!? :P


I do not need to get into the fact that I am a gamer.  I think this site sort of tells you guys that.  I am a huge music fan. I listen to basically everything under the sun.  I like everything from Johnny Cash to Marilyn Manson.  I am actually going to see Slipknot on November 9th!  Check that one off my bucket list.  My all time favorite band is H.I.M.  Most of you may not have heard of them.  I actually have been to two of their concerts and met the bass player.  Have the picture to prove it. :)

Top 10 favorite bands:

  • H.I.M.
  • Slipknot
  • Green Day
  • Johnny Cash
  • Eminem
  • Staind (My wife and my first dance was "Tangled Up In You"...great song)
  • Michael Jackson
  • Darius Rucker/Hootie and the Blowfish
  • Bob Marley
  • Motionless In White

I know I do not care for religion talk on this site, but I am more than willing to admit that I am an atheist.  Not a violent one or one of those people that tries to cut persons of faith down.  I am fine with whatever you believe as long as your beliefs make you a good person and not one of those nutbags we see on TV beheading people.  Ok, enough religion talk.

I enjoy writing/blogging even though I am not the greatest writer.  I am sure you all have noticed.  One of the things that I have always liked about writing/blogging is that you can make friends so easily through it.  If you talk about things that people care about they naturally gravitate towards what you are saying and are willing to share their opinions with you and I have always loved that.  That is exactly why this blog even exists!

Alright.  Last, but not least.  This is my gaming setup.  Nothing fancy. :)

Here is another fun fact.  I am totally anal about cords.  I hate the damn things so much.  You see the few cords in this picture?  Yeah--I cannot stop looking at them whenever I sit at my TV.

That's really all there is to know about me I guess.  If anyone else wants to share something about themselves I encourage you to do so.  It would be neat to see all the different types of people we have hanging out here.  You do not have to go into as much detail as I did if you do not want to.  I know privacy is always a concern so I can respect that.  Feel free to say whatever you like though.  If not; no harm done!  Hope you've all enjoyed this.  It is a little bit different than what we normally do.  If I get enough of these from you guys I might save them and do one every Wednesday for a while or something.

Hope to hear from you guys!




0 comments:

Post a Comment