Wednesday, September 10, 2014

BS REPORT: Pierre Pierre Thrice goes digging for facts. MisterXmedia ends up getting bitchslapped by facts....again.

I decided to leave this post AS-IS.  I just formatted it so that it all fit onto the structure I use for the site.  Basically Pierre Pierre Thrice went digging for some facts regarding the whole claim by MisterXmedia that  Blizzard are somehow, for some reason, running the servers for The Elder Scrolls Online.  He did a stellar job of providing clear proof of MisterXmedia's claim as well as asking Bethesda directly whether they are using Blizzard in any way.  The post reads backwards.  The newest post is on top and the oldest on the bottom.  Enjoy!

More lies exposed...

From Pierre Pierre Thrice

From: Bethesda Support [mailto:Support04@bethsoft.com]
Sent: 09 September 2014 15:42
To: [REMOVED]
Subject: Good morning, I wonder if you can help me, I doing some reporting on a blog post... [Incident: 140903-000356]



Helping you is our passion!

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 96 hours (4 days).

If your issue has not been resolved, you can respond directly to this email. We look forward to working with you again should you need us!


Subject

Good morning, I wonder if you can help me, I doing some reporting on a blog post...

Response By Email (Molly) (09/09/2014 10:41 AM)

Hello Pierre,

Thank you for your patience and I apologize for the delay. To answer your question, no Blizzard does not own or run ESO servers. Our servers are handled internally in both the US and EU.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any further questions or concerns!

Thank you for contacting us,

Molly
The Elder Scrolls Online Team
Bethesda Softworks Support

Customer By CSS Email () (09/05/2014 11:11 AM)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hi Molly,
Thanks for getting back to me.
This link takes you straight to the blog post - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/174945.html



Thanks for your assistance. I just want to make sure that there is no confusion from the community over this but need to check the facts first.

Pierre

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Bethesda Support [mailto:Support04@bethsoft.com]
Sent: 05 September 2014 14:48
To: [REMOVED]
Subject: Good morning, I wonder if you can help me, I doing some reporting on a blog post... [Incident: 140903-000356]

Response By Email (Molly) (09/05/2014 09:48 AM)


Greetings Pierre,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us! After reviewing the blog you linked in your message, I am unable to locate where it says that Blizzard is running Elder Scrolls Online servers. I apologize, but can you please clarify the question a little bit further for me?

Thank you again!

Molly

Customer Support
Bethesda Softworks
Customer By CSS Web () (09/03/2014 06:13 AM)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good morning,

I wonder if you can help me, I doing some reporting on a blog post that has created some news in Russia.

http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/#post-misterxmedia-174945

It is stated that Blizzard is running Elder Scrolls Online servers. Please can you confirm if this is at all true?

We would like to debunk this story if indeed it is fake, after all Blizzard are your rivals and it seems very unlikely.


Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Keep up the great work on the best RPG series in the world.

Pierre

Question Reference # 140903-000356



<![if !supportLists]>· <![endif]>Date Created: 09/03/2014 06:13 AM


<![if !supportLists]>· <![endif]>Date Last Updated: 09/09/2014 10:41 AM


<![if !supportLists]>· <![endif]>Status: Solved





[---001:002024:04737---]

0 comments:

Post a Comment