Thursday, August 7, 2014

Resident Evil Rebirth is going to be great, but I personally think it should get the Master Chief Collection treatment!

Still remember crapping myself at this point in Resident Evil 2 as a younger man. 

The thought of being able to play Resident Evil on my Xbox One is pretty damn awesome I must admit.  I haven't played that game in forever.  Not only that, but with the way things have gone recently the whole Resident Evil series has flown off the rails and become something that I have little interest in anymore.  So when Capcom announced that they would be re-releasing Resident Evil for the new consoles I was pretty damn jacked.  Out of all the remakes I find to be silly and stupid--i'm looking at you Sleeping Dogs, I have to say that this is one I very much approve of.  Well done Capcom.


That being said I would love it if they took it one step further!  Resident Evil was a fantastic game.  Then again so was Resident Evil Zero, Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil Nemesis and Resident Evil 4.  My thinking is--why not give them the Halo: Master Chief Collection treatment?!  I understand that it is much easier said than done, but the idea is still pretty amazing!

Could you imagine being able to play through the entire story of Resident Evil just like Halo in one playthrough?  I think that would be almost as exciting as Halo: MCC to be honest.  Not only that, but since the releases of Resident Evil were broken up over different console generations we've never really had the opportunity to sit and play through them all if we've wanted to without dusting off old consoles.

What do you guys think?  Do you think Resident Evil is a great candidate for the Halo: MCC treatment?  What was your favorite Resident Evil game?

Subscribe to RSS | Youtube 

0 comments:

Post a Comment