Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Here is POSSIBLE evidence that Lizard Squad DID do what they said and took down PSN.

I suppose he is going to say that the FBI are just members of the Sony lies and brainwash group, but I am going to declare him full of shit on this one.  The FBI has officially seized the LizardSquad.COM domain.  Now, for those of you who do not know--the FBI does this when they are investigating a group such as them for major crimes.  You can decide for yourself, but I would say the FBI taking control is pretty damn telling that they were behind what they were claiming on Twitter.

This picture was pulled from Reddit.COM, but you can go to LizarSquad.COM and see that it has in fact been seized by the FBI.  I will keep looking into it in the morning.

ADDITION: It appears as though this may be a hoax put on by the LizardSquad people.  If you follow the Reddit thread there are people pointing out the inaccuracies with the image and the DNS information.  This seems to be one of those times where I am going to be admitting I am wrong.

I am gonna keep looking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment