Monday, June 2, 2014

Dear MisterXmedia, have I offended you? Well--good.

I was surprised to see this morning that one of my dumb posts was shared on Reddit.  While I do think it is cool I still do not understand why considering this site is not meant to be taken seriously.  Certainly not to be used as a source of accurate information.

I was an infrequent visitor of MisterXmedia for the better part of a year like many others.  Due to my sensibilities however I was banned.  Mostly for asking legitimate questions.  So right there I am sure I will be branded as a bitter hater just going on some stupid vendetta.  That's fine.  You can call me whatever you like.  I mostly just do this for the laugh factor of reading the ridiculous shit that MisterXmedia has spread in the past.  That was always my approach even when I was visiting his site.

It was fun to talk about games with decent guys over there, but the "leaks" were always a comical read to put it mildly.  It was only when I started asking about where all the leaks were that were supposed to happen that I was banned.  That is not a place where you go against the grain.

So this morning I saw that my post was on Reddit, which is cool, I suppose.  I just want to make sure people know that I am not suddenly slamming MisterXmedia because I was banned from his site.  I was saying the same thing back in March/April that I am saying now.  That is--the guy is delusional and completely full of shit.  Not that anyone didn't know that already, but it is actually humorous to me that people take this man/child seriously.

While writing this I have also noticed a flow of traffic from MisterX's site so I went to look at it and I guess they're talking about me as well.  Just know that all this exposure has nothing to do with me MisterX.  It is 100% from you and other folks who have decided for whatever reason what I wrote was interesting.  I didn't bring this upon you or your community.  So if I have offended you then--good.  I am not doing anything that you aren't.  You slam NeoGAF, IGN, Kotaku and any other site.  I have done the same thing.  It just so happens that someone shared my otherwise quite posts.

So don't let your community be pissed off at me.  I didn't do anything that you've not done yourself.  I know, I know.  You're going to brand me the usual SDF spreading FUD, blah blah, whatever.  I'm fine with that.  You stick to your perpetual victim complex and I will just keep doing what I am doing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment