Thursday, May 22, 2014

MisterXmedia is not a place for discussion, but rather just fanboys gathering.

I emailed a known developer at Microsoft about MisterX and got a reply!

I thought it was kind of cool. I emailed a verified developer at Microsoft asking about MisterX. I asked him what he thought about the findings on this blog as well as the site as a whole. He didn't downright praise the site's findings and I hope I don't get ridiculed or anything for posting what this guy said just because it doesn't pour out the love for this place. The bottom line is people at Microsoft ARE reading this site which is good.

Anyway, here is the reply I got.

"Sorry for the late reply.

MisterX is hit or miss. The slides that he posts are facts, as most of them they are obtained from legitimate sources. His analysis and conclusions however, are often outlandish.

Many of his posts seems to be in the pattern of, the Xbox One has technology A, here are some tech papers on why A is great, the PS4 doesn't use A, therefore the Xbox one is far superior to the PS4.

I'm not a low level hardware guy, so I can't verify or refute many of his claims. I'll tell you that all the guys at the office do think it's nice we have such a die hard fan like Mr.X.

-XXXXXX"

**DISCLAIMER**

I am only hiding his name because I don't want 100 people emailing him. I am hoping to be able to talk to him more often, but that will never happen if people start emailing him a lot.

Edited at 2014-05-22 12:49 pm (UTC)
"Many of his posts seems to be in the pattern of, the Xbox One has technology A, here are some tech papers on why A is great, the PS4 doesn't use A, therefore the Xbox one is far superior to the PS4."

That is the example an employee at MS choose to use as a point as to why this blog is SOMETIMES off?

Imagine a reader who's not interested in picking sides. What would that person get out of that statement?

In other words if that statement was a true or false question, the answer would be false. Leaving one with the impression that ps4 is the better console. Or am I reading wrong?
All they had to say was sometimes he's right sometimes he's wrong. But no.

Thanks for sharing that, but that's my 2cents about it.
I think you may have read too far into that. He was just saying that some of the claims that are made here come from a silly place is all. He was simply saying that some findings are inaccurate because many here assume that because the Xbox One has it and the PS4 doesn't that the Xbox One is better by default.

As least that was my takeaway.
I wish everybody trust insider and not ignoring his words as i do.

Than all other questions became irrelevant.

Insider saw it, see it and tells what he see. All other research is based on that is very inline with that.

You don't even need to beleive Insider. Just don't ignore MS's official words.
"I wish everybody trust insider and not ignoring his words as i do."

Blind trust is actually a really bad thing MisterX. Insider has provided great information on many occasions, but at the same time hes given plenty to question. Questions are a good thing not a bad thing. Questions lead to new information. Questions do not mean we do not believe insider it means we want clarification on some things is all.

I, personally, am incredibly skeptical of insider. Others aren't. Not everyone feels the same, but the one thing we all want is more answers is all. I would look at skepticism as a good thing. Not a bad thing or an attack on you, your blog or insider.
you actually can't trust insider as i do.

But you constantly do make air here not fresh. Can you stop it? We already know you doubt insider. Why repeat it every day?
Again. All I have done is ask questions. That should not be considered a bad thing. I don't know how I am making "Air here not fresh" by doing that.

If skepticism is not welcome here then I will GLADLY find the exit. I just always viewed this site as the inverse of sites like NeoGAF where instead of blindly believing bullshit we can ask questions and get REAL information. Am I wrong in my thinking?

Honestly, I am not trying to start crap, but if all we are allowed to do is believe every word and give blind praise for the Xbox One then what separates this place from any other site other than it is just like-minded people?
...sigh...interesting to see who would post something like this here. I don't get what the point of this post is other than to try and discredit MrX and MrC research. ALWAYS the same guy too. ;)
Can you read?

"The bottom line is people at Microsoft ARE reading this site which is good."

I emailed an actual Microsoft employee asking about this site. Had he said "OMG it is the greatest Xbox One site on the internet and it is 100% correct on everything." You would have LOVED this post.

I asked a question to the guy and didn't have an agenda doing it. I cannot control what he said. Get over yourself dude.
Yea some ppl here dont believe ms official word,but but mark cerny said. just read the comments and you know who is who.lol thats why i call some ppl out cause makes me sik with there bullshit .they sound like jurno pick from some x1 bashing site.its like 99 to 1,1 being pro x1 the rest you know.
Veni, vidi, vici... Insiderius Caesarus
I get that part about the blog not always getting the clues right. That's expected because no one here built the tech. So theories are formulated to the best of ones abilities. We all take it with a grain of salt.

But forget about what we believe the tech to be. He knows more or less what it actually entails. Either way there is tech in the Xbox1 that is not available to the PS4. At this point it has nothing to do with what this blog comes up with. He however knows what's up. And the impression he wants us to have is "many here assume that because the Xbox One has it and the PS4 doesn't that the Xbox One is better by default."

I mean that's what you got out of it. That's the impression I saw within his statement too. He's not a good sales man at all. :/

0 comments:

Post a Comment