Monday, May 19, 2014

Holy hell imagine what this announcement would do to the gaming world at E3!

Could you imagine the implosion of the gaming world if this were to somehow happen?!  Of course we know it will not, but just the thought of it is pretty insane!  With Nintendo in some pretty tough times with the Wii U I suppose anything is realistically possible, but even this is a crazy stretch and our of the realm of possibility.

There are going to be a bunch of changes coming to the Nintendo brand in the future, but I don't know that licencing their major IP's to a company like Microsoft or Sony is exactly in their best interests.  That would essentially say they are giving up on their own console and I do not see that happening.  While it is fun to ponder I wouldn't hold my breath.  We've got a better chance of Microsoft getting The Last of Us on the Xbox One...and that is absolutely not going to happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment